Project management in our field of operations consists of the application of knowledge, abilities, tools and techniques enable us to complete project activities in order to satisfy customer requirements and thus accomplish the final goal with efficacy and efficiency.
The Project management functions include:
- Project Structure
- Project Scheduling and Monitoring
- Propose cost and safety measures during detailed engineering
- Technical assistance in getting statutory approvals
- Checking availability of design information
- Detailed Project Review
- Carrying out mechanical installations, commissioning and validation
During BASIC ENGINEERING, the following definitions of the Project will be developed:
- Alternative Plant Layouts meeting cGMP requirements
- Men/material flow drawings on the approved layout
- Design of Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Pressure Differential system with proposed Air Flow Diagram
- Design on treatment, purification, filtration and distribution of various utility systems like Water, Steam, and Compressed Air etc.
- Estimate requirements of various utilities
- Develop P&IDs for Process and Utilities
- Estimate Electric Power requirements for the plant and suggest High Tension and Low Tension Distribution schemes
Detailed Engineering is the essential bridge between the basic engineering and construction phase of a project. It is “Converting Thoughts into reality”.
We provide detailed engineering services for a project as follows:
- Process Engineering including selection of the right equipment
- Electrical Engineering
- Building Management and Automation Systems
- Preparation of detailed specifications, data sheets and Bill of Quantities for various plants, equipment, machinery and system
- Supply of various plant equipment, machinery and systems
Having worked for International Clients we are well versed with all the international standards.
This involves the initial conceptualization of the entire project which helps in forming the foundations on which the rest of the project is built up.
This involves gathering functional requirements of the proposed facility which includes production process together with the required level of automation
- Dosage forms
- Batch sizes
- Containment needs
- Type of equipment and machinery
- Inventory norms
- Expansion philosophy
Starts by addressing the following concerns:
- Preliminary layout based on availability of space and resources
- Targeted environmental cleanliness category
- Optimal water quality and water treatment facilities
All the above data are finally used to prepare the following:
An overall budget for project execution The entire facility layout for the preliminary stage as per national and international regulatory norms
- Conceptualization of building construction
- Drawing out user requirement specification (URS)
- Drawing out project schedules through bar charts
- Water generation and distribution system design
- Production environment designing like heating, ventilation and air conditioning
- Pressure differential monitoring
UCS operates keeping in mind the cost effectiveness of the project and at the same time taking care of the regulatory norms in addition to customer expectations. This is possible not only due to our previous experience on a plethora of successful installations, both indigenous and international, but also due to our regular communications with regulatory authorities as well as other global consultants.
Activities involved in Detailed Engineering:
- Civil Layouts
- Plot Layout ,
- Area Layout ,
- Men / Material Movement…etc.
- Drainage Layouts
- Industrial Drainage
- Soil Drainage …etc.
- Illumination Design
- Lighting Layout …etc.
- Electrical Load Data
- Electrical Layouts
- Cabling Details
- Bill Of Quantities (BOQ) …etc.
- HVAC (Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning)
- HVAC Design
- Air Handling Unit (AHU) Locations
- Air Flow Diagrams
- Ducting Layouts
- Schematic Pipeline
- Purified Water Generation System
- Water for Injection (WFI)
- Compressed Air
- Pure Steam
- Plant Steam